sábado, junho 24, 2006

Experimental Blogging

As most of you may have noticed, My Bedroom is changing. Changing and Moving. Moving a Step forward. Moving and Spreading. Spreading into a wider and bigger online community. Spreading into a more spoken language.

In the English version of Wikipedia, English is the fourth most speaken language in the world, right after Chinese, Hindu and Spanish. And in the Portuguese version, English is the second most speaken language right after Chinese.

So, as of today, My Bedroom, will be entering an Experimental Blogging Time, where, all posts will be written in English. This change will take effect immediately and will be kept, for as long as I can. Even though it will be quite a hard and challenging experience, I believe it won't deceive my faithful visitors, and hopefully, Gonçalo, Cristen, Filipa, João, Paulo and you, will be here to correct my spelling, or give me some advice.

See you later aligator.

PS: This was hard. I had to write and re-write this damn paragraph a couple of times...

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Well the hard part isn't really the spelling... Any half-decent spelling checker and a dictionary (there are plenty around ;-) will get you there. Then, there's always grammar...

Anyway, the important thing is getting your message through. If you accomplish that, there's nothing else to be said.

Best wishes on your "Experimental Blogging" venture!

Anónimo disse...

i think My Bedroom should be either bilingual or just portuguese. as you know, it is the 10th most spoken language in the world ... and it is your language. and, as weird as you might think this is, when i read you in portuguese, i feel i am really reading YOU. in english, it vanishes a little. anyway, this is just my opinion.

Anónimo disse...

Tambem ja tenho blog seu zé LALA. Concordo kom a feelipa. devias escrever em portugues ou no maximo nas duas linguas... apesar que sei desprezas um pouco o portugues... mas é a tua lingua deal with it!!!!

On the other hand, writting in english gives the blog another type of dimensions... like they say.. but who cares.. i want my five Mini s don't forget that!!